Want to submit an event of your own? Use our form to send your information quickly, and we’ll add it as soon as we review it.
- This event has passed.
Poetry of Nature Virtual Walk-Alongs
November 20, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Our Poetry of Nature Walks are fun 1-hour outdoor walking adventures for word-loving explorers, families and mentoring partners of all ages and experience to get out in nature, observe and experience the world like poets do and play with writing poetry in the fresh air. The walks are always spontaneous with an element of surprise and provide the space for the inner poet within us all to come out and play, and how cool is it that they are always livestreamed virtually, so anyone anywhere in the world can walk along? WHAT TO HAVE WITH YOU:
- Something to write on (notebook, paper, electronic device)
- Something to write + draw with (pen, pencil, stylus, crayons, markers, collage materials, thread, etc.)
- Comfortable walking shoes if you are going to walk along physically wherever you are
- Something to sit on if you go out walking (blanket, cushion, portable chair)
- Your sense of adventure + global community
- Your appreciation of the tech that makes virtual adventuring together possible