Healthy Youth Connections Monthly Meet Ups is a virtual question and answer session about youth and substance use, open to anyone with a young person in their life. Meet Ups are hosted by Bert Klavens, of the Washington County Youth Service Bureau, a Licensed Drug and Alcohol Counselor.
Klavens will be available to answer your questions every fourth Wednesday of the month, starting March 24, from 7 – 8pm. Email HYP@wcysb.org
to get a Zoom link for the discussion.
Services available through the Healthy Youth Program include:
- Drug and alcohol screening and assessment for youth age 12 to 25 years old;
- Early intervention strategies to help young people and families keep substance abuse problems from escalating;
- Outpatient Treatment, including individual and group counseling for youths, as well as family counseling when needed;
- Aftercare Services to help young people maintain a healthy lifestyle;
- Coordination of Services to ensure that young people receive quality care and support from the many people, organizations, and systems that are active in their lives;
- Referrals to intensive outpatient, inpatient residential treatment, or other community services as needed.