Want to submit an event of your own? Use our form to send your information quickly, and we’ll add it as soon as we review it.
- This event has passed.
Friday Morning Bird Walks
June 4, 2021 @ 7:00 am - 8:30 am$10
Weekly trips to birding hot spots around Central Vermont searching for spring migrants like warblers, vireos, thrushes, and waterfowl. Led by NBNC staff. COVID-19: Masks will be required when 6′ distance cannot be maintained, per state guidelines. Participants will complete a health screening upon arrival. Free for members. $10 non-members. No registration required. Locations subject to change.
- April 30 – North Branch Nature Center
- May 7 – Hubbard Park, Montpelier (Meet at the “New Shelter”)
- May 14 – Sodom Pond (Meet outside the Adamant Co-op. Parking along Quarry Road)
- May 21 – TBD
- May 28 –Berlin Pond (Meet at parking area at north end of pond)
- June 4 – North Branch Nature Center